Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Karibu! Welcome!

Hello Everyone!

Kari and I decided that using the blogger site would be the easiest way to keep in touch and stay up to date on what I will be doing when I'm in Tanzania. On this site I will post as frequently as possible, what exactly I am doing while overseas. The site also provides the opportunity to everyone who visits to post comments about what I've written.

I will try to respond to comments as much as I can. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

To make comments click on the comment link below the post. You will be able to see where you can type in comments. If you want me to know who is posting the message click the bubble that says other and type in your name. Or you can remain annonymous if you so choose. (I do however have the right to edit any posts that are inappropriate for public consumption).

After typing that in I ask that you type in the word verification listed. This prevents the site from being spammed.

And then publish your comment.

If you have any trouble you can email me at colleenkiernan@gmail.com and I will do my best to help you out.

I look forward to sharing my travels with you and all the building updates.

Thank you once again for your interest and support.

Salama,

Colleen

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger lisa :) said...

Consider me your self-appointed publicist! Keep the posts coming and I'll start spreading the news! Site looks awesome BTW, great work on all of it!

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Colleen Kiernan and Kari Sawyer said...

Thanks, Lisa!

I hope you're having fun in L.A.

Tell the baby mice I said hello when you get back! And I guess you could also tell everyone in the lab I said hello as well. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home